3/13/11

found in my ipod notes from july!!!!!!!!!

Life sucks.
It's pointless unless you do what you want and people hardly ever do that.

I think figuring out what I want to do with my life is the hardest thing and if only I could just go with it but I can't because then I'd miss out on the things you can only plan for, like careers that demand education fooooooor example.
Like what am I suposed to do with my liiiife!

I hate everything (I don't) but I do (in a sense)
I hate life, not life itself but the life that we are supposed to live (in our society and of others like ours). I hate having to live life because we are doing it all wrong. I feel like this isn't what we are supposed to be doing. Why did we have to evolve.
How do people with no other goals other than making babies feel?
I know I want to achieve more in my life than reproduction. And raising a child (for what anyways) but I just don't know what that thing is. What is it!

I like hating life and thinking life is stupid.

I am also the worst pet owner.

Romantic love or lust? Which is true and which will last and is it better to have several short passionate encounters or longer relationships that fleet in and out of feelings of deep intimacy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

do it!!