5/19/09

they are all differant worlds. and i like to visit them, all of them. i can't just live in one. it gets boring and monotonaus, it has before, and i'm scared it will keep happening. so i travel. i leave one world and i go into the next. i stay there for a little bit. after a while, i rememeber my other worlds and what i'm missing. i want to go back, and see it again for the first time. each time is new. each visit is a new adventure. i love all the worlds, they all have unique aspects to them and each of them bring on a differant emotional and physical experience. so don't be sad that you're not my only one, you're all in seperate universes, you are apart. i know you're going to miss me, but if you want me to stay you have to let me go.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous25/7/09

    i completely understand this.

    ReplyDelete

do it!!