5/2/09

drafting based on - t

I have a boyfriend and he's pretty alright. It's my longest relationship up until now and I guess I can say I'm pretty proud of myself.

He's kind of lame but I like him anyways. I mean, sometimes he says these things and I find them so endearing and cute and it makes me almost love him, it really does, but those times are rare. I'm finding even less to see in him and it doesn't always make me sad.

I don't really question why I'm with him. I do like him, that is for sure. But it just varies. Somedays more than others, but I think that's normal. Sometimes there are moments where we're talking and he'll actually say something that has meaning. I mean, most of the time he doesn't and i think I really resent that. I hate bullshit. And I hate that I hate bullshit all the time and I hate that I hate when people bullshit to the point that I resent them. I mean, it's not even his fault, but shit, it all just feels like bullshit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

do it!!